Tuesday, January 5, 2016

A Note From Mr. Weaver         



Hello 4th Grade Families,
I hope you had a wonderful break. It was really nice to see all the students today!

I wanted to let you know that the 4th graders will be  starting the archery unit this week. Last year was the first year we were able to do it and it was a success. Combining archer with the reading of Robin Hood is a great way to collaborate with Ms. Cantin and bring the book to life.
We will be starting the week with safety and procedures. We will not get into shooting arrows until Thursday
Please let me know if you do not want your child to participate in this unit. I have alternative assignments for those who will not be participating.
Please let me know if you have any questions, 

Mr. Weaver


No comments:

Post a Comment